Be a volunteer with Baptist World Aid Australia and use your time to do more than you thought you could in response to poverty.
Volunteers established Baptist World Aid Australia and continue to be our lifeblood. We rely on the skills, talents and time of our wonderful volunteers. Their contributions help keep administration costs to a minimum, ensuring we maximise the funds that can be sent overseas.
Volunteers help in every department and take care of a wide
"I volunteer because I feel that I can use the skills I have been lucky enough to gain through my education to help those not as fortunate." - Ellen, Marketing Graduate and Community Engagement Volunteer
range of responsibilities including:
- mail processing
- Child Sponsorship program assistance
- various administrative tasks
- support liaison
- database management
- advocacy research
- programs, finance and IT assitance
Initial and ongoing training and support is provided for volunteers, including opportunities to take part in Baptist World Aid orientation programs for employees. We are committed to best practice standards for volunteers, including the National Standards for Involving Volunteers in Not-for-Profit Organisations National Standards for Involving Volunteers in Not-for-Profit Organisations (developed by Volunteering Australia).
For enquiries regarding volunteering at Baptist World Aid Australia call 1300 789 991 or email email@example.com
- All volunteer applicants will be interviewed and undergo a Police and Working with Children check
- Baptist World Aid does not place volunteers overseas.
- Most opportunities are in North Ryde, NSW (northern Sydney).
- On occassion volunteer roles can be developed to suit specialist skills
Current Volunteer Positions
There are currently no volunteer positions available. Please check back soon for more opportunities to get involved with Baptist World Aid Australia!