God is the defender of those who are marginalised and his work is essential in the success of our programs overseas.
- Pray for communities from Mindanao in the Philippines, who have been affected by the recent typhoon. Pray for our partner SAO Philippines and the community groups they work with as they seek to support and provide for those who have lost their homes and livelihoods.
- Join us for a special "27 days of Prayer" for people living in slavery
- Pray for our partners and the communities they work with over the Christmas period. Pray particularly for Christians in Nepal as there is a common practice of inviting guests to Christmas services and meals.
- Pray for communities in West Africa currently experiencing food shortages. Pray for provision and comfort in a very difficult situation and for our partner ADRA Niger, working with a number of communities affected by the crisis.
- Pray for Chin Refugees in Malaysia, living a daily struggle of uncertainty and fear, even those who are registered with UNHCR.
- Ask God for his guidance as you and your church seek to understand poverty more deeply and follow his call to reach out to those who are poor and marginalised.
Visit our prayer gallery to pray for more people involved in our programs overseas.