“A world where poverty has ended and all people enjoy the fullness of life God intends.”
- We partner with like-minded agencies overseas to empower communities to lift themselves out of poverty, challenge injustice and build resilience.
- We partner with Christians and churches in Australia, particularly those from the Baptist movement, in generous giving, ethical consumption, courageous advocacy and faithful prayer in order to achieve justice for people living in poverty.
- We create a professional and enriching environment for staff and board as they serve in the name of Jesus.
As an organisation we are:
- Motivated and directed by Christian principles and values;
- Committed to using resources with transparency, accountability and integrity;
- Committed to excellence and quality by being a creative and learning organisation;
- Committed to valuing all who work for the organisation.
In our development work we are committed to:
- Holistic development as an expression of the Christian gospel;
- Working for justice, equity and equality;
- Working in partnership with communities in developing countries;
- Economic, social and ecological sustainability in all our activities.